The patina on some of them is just beautiful...colours that certainly couldn't be replicated, I'm sure!
Sailcloth Tent Wedding on the Chesapeake With a Misty, Garden-Neutral
Palette
-
[board_carousel title=”Getting Ready”] [/board_carousel] [board_carousel
title=”Bridal Portraits”] [/board_carousel] [board_carousel title=”First
Look”] [/...
2 hours ago

2 comments:
Ok- I have decided to start a collection of my own - so far I have started with shades of pink - I am hoping that I can mix them in with what I have going on my tree now. We'll see. If not, I may have to steal your pedestal cake stand idea:)So cute. Darlene
What a great collection! They are so beautiful and the ornaments I remember as a child. My Aunt had a tree with the most beautiful ornaments. She offered them to me thru my mom before she died. My mom didn't think I'd want them. I could cry!
Joni
Post a Comment