Friday, December 12, 2008

Magnetic Personality?




I'm back working at the flower shop these days...a fun place to be this time of year. But my crafting time has come to a quick halt now! I'm so glad I finished all my shopping, and wrapping, and have a good start on my baking...looks like I'll be working pretty much full time til December 24th! I'll try to remember to take my camera with me to work tomorrow so you can see some of the cool treasures we are creating!
I've been working on a few stocking stuffers these day. These magnet names are really fun....and really easy. I used my Close To My Heart Typewriter Alphabet to spell out the names....just inked them on card stock. The Creative Memories circl punch was the perfect size to punch out the letters. Used the glue gun to adhere them to clear glass jewels from the dollar store. Then glue gunned the dollar store magnets on the back. They look cool printed with all different colour inks, although that is a little more time consuming. Then I found these cool gift card tins at Michaels and used them to store the magnets. How easy is that?

No comments: