Monday, December 8, 2008



Here are a couple of really simple ornaments I wanted to share...so simple the kids could make them!

The first is made from dollar store playing cards. Just cut circles, fold them in half and stick six together...gluing the ribbon in the centre.

I made a bunch of these words to put into the tree after I saw some on Ali Edwards site. Love....family...faith...friendship...celebrate...laughter....you get the idea. I was just thinking how cool it would be to do a whole tree with only these simple word cards.

K guys....go make some ornaments!

1 comment:

Yummers! said...

I absolutely adore the word cards. I missed them on Ali's site, but that's OK because I saw them on yours. I will have to make some of those to hang on our tree... or names of people I am so grateful for and who are a gift to me.
Thanks for the idea!
Joni