Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More new layouts


A few more layouts finished!
As I flip through the pages, it is nice to begin to see the colours coming together and the theme emerging.

I've been using the same typewriter letter stamps from Close to My Heart and I really like the way it pulls everything together from page to page...and it's a lot cheaper than sticker letters!

I love the way the horseback riding pages turned out. Don't you LOVE this paper from Cosmo Cricket??? I bought it a long time ago just cause I loved it and it was on sale. Who would have thought the colour and theme would be perfect?























Okay....stock cars really don't thrill me. So it was a challenge to do something with all these car pictures. But I knew it was important to Brad and the boys.
This collage look is my favourite way to get lots of pictures on one spread.

Alrighty....stay tuned...more to come!
Bit of a snowstorm today....perfect for scrapping.

No comments: