Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More pages completed!

I've been busy working in my album again. A few more updated pages from last summers vacation. Just a couple pages left and I will have filled the whole album! I have so much more to do though....I'm sad to say that I think I've only gotten up to year 2 in Sully's album...he's 8 now! Why is it so difficult to keep everything organized?

First picture are my pages from our visit to Battleship in Wilmington NC. A really cool tour through a WW2 Battleship. I'll never forget the 90 degree temps below ship with no air.



Second picture is the Boardwalk in Myrtle Beach....very fun.









Third picture is from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel in Virginia. A very cool series of bridges and tunnels to cross the Chesapeake bay, but still allow the big ships through. Very scenic.






Fourth is Cherrystone Family Resort. Such a beautiful scenic place. The boys especially enjoyed the crabbing and fishing.











And fifth is Knoebels Park in Elysburg PA. A wonderful family amusement park, with the added bonus of camping.

No comments: