Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tie One On!


Okay...I can take no credit for this idea. It was my brilliant partner in crime....Darlene. She found the idea in a " how do be crafty while recycling" book she recently picked up. I can' wait for her to get hers finished so I can post a pic for you....I'm sure they will be totally different than mine.

You simple use an old, man's shirt ( not OLD MAN'S shirt), remove the sleeves...which then become the ties. Remove the collar, which gets turned around and used for the waist band. I removed the pocket and lowered it. Then I added some vintage trim I picked up a while back. Voila...that's it...cute huh?

Stay tuned....I had so much fun, I think I need to try some more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute - now I'd better get back to work on mine - Darlene