Saturday, May 16, 2009

A few finds this week.

I took a little stroll through the Innisfil Street Antique Mall this week. I go fairly regularly so I wasnt' expecting to find too many cool, new (and affordable) things.
But I came across this neat thing. I'm not really sure what it is, but it looks to be the top of an old desk. The top flips up allowing access to the top compartments a little easier. I thought it would be a great place to store a lot of my crafty things that usually just hand around my desk. I'm thinking about painting it, since the finish isn't that great. $25



Then I found this cool mug....just my colours too. I love the transfer design, and the heaviness and shape of it. Feels like stoneware. $10

















And lastly, there was a little bag of ivory button goodness. I think it only caught my eye because it was wrapped up so nicely with a brown Hermes ribbon tying the top. I really bought it because of the cool buckles...although the buttons are cute too. $4

No comments: