There is no blue on my Christmas mantle this year! First time in many years I think... although that could all change at any moment, but for now it includes:
- Fresh white Alstormaria in a vase. A great long lasting flower!
- An old altered book...each page folded and left open. I may use it to hold some Christmas cards when they start arriving.
- My "R" ....on old marquee sign letter found in an antique shop in Corning NY.
- Birch bark logs, lovely cut up by my husband. There is a well in the top of each log to hold a tea light. Fresh moss and pears to surround them.
- an old glass jar filled with vintage ornaments.
- a rustic wooden angel given to me by a friend
- a silver cone filled with branches from the yard, sprayed silver. I pulled out all my silver vintage balls to hang on the branches, along with mini disco balls from the dollar store. It is looking a little dark in the picture, but when the sun is shining or the candles are lit, there is a beautiful sparkle!