I was searching the web for some new Christmas card ideas one evening. I started my search at www.splitcoaststampers.com It was recommended to me by a friend. It is a great site, and as I wondered through it, I noticed how many of the people involved had blogsites. I didn't realize you could spend hours just moving from site to site, meet other creative people, and get some really awesome ideas. Many of these sites give creative encouragement by having challenges to create specific cards. In order to publish the cards I create, I realized I too would need a blog. So here I am!
I hope all my creative buddies will join me....or at least follow along and comment.
Sailcloth Tent Wedding on the Chesapeake With a Misty, Garden-Neutral
Palette
-
[board_carousel title=”Getting Ready”] [/board_carousel] [board_carousel
title=”Bridal Portraits”] [/board_carousel] [board_carousel title=”First
Look”] [/...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment