Friday, December 12, 2008

Meet Charlie...





I realize this has nothing to do with anything remotely creative but I thought I'd share what we are up to this weekend(amongst other things!)

We are having a very special sleepover at our house tonight! We have the bunny from work for a few days. Her name is Charlie ( thought to be a male for several years before they discovered he was a she!)

Charlie lives at the flower shop. She hops in and out of her cage at will and visits with all the customers. Her favourite place to be is right under your feet....nibbling on all the greens that drop to the floor. I've never been too fond of bunnies...all I've known have been biters...but Charlie is just the sweetest thing. The boys are having a blast with her. She certainly won't be lonely this weekend.

No comments: